JAVA JAZZ FESTIVAL 2012

DEPAPEPE
LMFAO \m/

This guy whom i accidentally met at the Java Jazz was looks like my cousin (his face; his hair) this guy named Boy William (VJ MTV Indonesia). I've followed his twitter @boywilliam before i met him and loves his tweets directly. But I never imagined will took a picture with him, I’m neither his fans nor his haters but I admitted he’s a nice person. :)

Share this:

HIII, hello

Thank u for reading this INFP's mind, leave a footprint, share your story, or simply a 'Hi'! Excited to hear anything back from the readers :) - 22 years journeying, delightfully living life to the fullest, passionate to equip and inspire young ppl tru Art, Events and Ministry. Currently in Jakarta, pursuing Bachelor of Arts in International Relations Communication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TRANSLATE THIS BLOG