SLEEP ROOM DURING MY TEENAGE YEARS (16 YO)

THIS.IS.MY.ROOM place where I’m havin my way to dreamland lol
Decorated by me. Little bit inspired by someone and something.
The perfect one that I wanted ?  
not yet, still struggling to complete with any cute & cool stuff.







     

Share this:

HIII, hello

Thank u for reading this INFP's mind, leave a footprint, share your story, or simply a 'Hi'! Excited to hear anything back from the readers :) - 22 years journeying, delightfully living life to the fullest, passionate to equip and inspire young ppl tru Art, Events and Ministry. Currently in Jakarta, pursuing Bachelor of Arts in International Relations Communication.

2 comments:

  1. Boong banget kamarnya segitu rapi :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was 3 years ago, my room has absolutely changes now, in a good way. but yes sekarang kamar aku berantakan, tunggu rapihan, post dekorasi kamar terbaru! :p

      Delete

TRANSLATE THIS BLOG