MY OOTD FOR IFW 2015






// Marsala Fedora Hat: Forever 21 // Circle Sunglasses: Pasarbaru // Earrings: H&M // Tattoo Choker: Lunar Cult // Marsala Lace Detail dress: Forever 21 // Sonia Eryka's Chiel Ankle Boots: @thingswesell ---- Style: Hippie Grunge x 90's Vibe



My apology for hella-late posting this post, I should have posted it in early 2015 since the event was actually held on February 2015. Let's say I was a very busy college student eh? I was always struggling to manage my time. However, back then on IFW 2015 I was wearing Marsala Dress and Marsala Fedora, the colour of the year 2015! At first I didn't I know that until I went shopping to some stores at Mall such Forever 21 and H&M and I found there were many collections at their stores with this Marsala colour! I also have posted about it on my previous post go ahead take a look! Click - Marsala: Colour of The Year

See ya next post! I'm going to post My Hair story about what product I use to Pastel my hair & My daily Outfit to campus! Lucy,x 

Share this:

HIII, hello

Thank u for reading this INFP's mind, leave a footprint, share your story, or simply a 'Hi'! Excited to hear anything back from the readers :) - 22 years journeying, delightfully living life to the fullest, passionate to equip and inspire young ppl tru Art, Events and Ministry. Currently in Jakarta, pursuing Bachelor of Arts in International Relations Communication.

15 comments:

  1. I love the entire outfit!!! You're so cool<3 i'm following, let's keep in touch!

    xo
    michella-georgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! <3 I miss attending fashion event with you, Luce.

    Kindly visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Amazing ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love your outfit ! xo
    Can we follow each other ? Let me know on my blog and I will follow back immediately xo

    BLOG | GorisHelena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much! I also follow you :)

    http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, love your outfit, and cool glasses, I hope you join my give away <3 I followed you on GFC and google +, want to follow for follow on instagram too? :)

    Capturing Life Memoirs | http://aimeebustillo.blogspot.com/2015/07/jexshop-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Lucy! I followed you back :)
    So happy to know that I found an Indonesian blogger that could comment each other!
    I'm also from Indonesia so glad to know you!
    Love your boots & sunnies <3
    Have a nice day!
    Mind to follow via instagram as well?
    Ig: @marissagunawan

    new post on WHITE JOURNAL
    WHITE JOURNAL by Marissa Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfits! Love your style :)

    Best, Albert | Palming Pebbles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post:)

    i'm following you via gfc, hope you can follow me back

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look absolutely gorgeous! I love your ootd. Hope I can pull off something like this too, soon <3

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Marsala dress has a rich mixture of red and brown that gives very organic and earthy, yet vivid as feels. So yeah, I guess it deserves to be hailed as color of this year. Also, I think it suits you dress. You look great in your OOTD, Lucy!

    Randy Weaver @ True Fashionistas

    ReplyDelete

TRANSLATE THIS BLOG