DIY: HOW I TURNT MY BLACK HAIR INTO LILAC




















 H i. So, as I have dyed/bleached my hair couple of times before, wanting to get a pastel hair, and I finally had it. Here's another hair-story I'm dying to post since a month ago to y'all. What products did I use, i'll tell you in this post. But first of all, please take a look at my previous post. Kalian akan lebih terbantu dan jelas di post sebelumnya yang telah dipost. Disana gw mem-post nya dengan lebih rinci.
 click-->      1. DIY Ombre Hair    click-->       2. DIY Blue Hair 

As usual, I'll use Bahasa in this Hair-post. As I have told in my previous post, the hair-story I made meant to my fellow Indonesian friends. Sebelumnya, rambut gw terlihat seperti difoto yang sebelah kiri (Turquoise x Blonde) sebelum menjadi seperti yang di sebelah kanan: pastel purple or a.k.a Lilac Hair. Jauh sebelumnya lagi tentu rambut gw adalah berwarna hitam, seperti yang sudah pernah ditulis di post DIY Blue Hair, dibutuhkan rambut yang pure pale white or high blonde untuk bisa mengubah rambut hasil cat-annya menjadi pastel. Jadi memang agak beresiko karena gw sendiri harus nge-bleaching rambut hitam ini sampai kurang lebih 9-11 kali untuk mendapatkan hasil murni blonde seperti itu. (perawatan penting dilakukan untuk rambut yang telah dibleach) Beruntung memang untuk bule-bule yang sudah dari sananya memiliki pure blonde hair.


Produk apa yang gw gunakan untuk mem-bleach rambut ini dan produk perawatannya sudah ditulis di post sebelumnya serta peraturan-peraturan jangka waktu untuk bleaching rambut sudah ada di post sebelumnya ;) Awalnya rambut pastel ini ngga sengaja kejadian (pikirnya akan melakukan pewarnaan rambut lagi nanti-nanti lagi aja) hari itu gw lagi mencari produk perawatan rambut seperti hair mask di Pasar Baru (pusat segala yang menjual peralatan salon dan peralatan menjahit, bahan kain) ketika menanyakan ke salah satu pegawai tokonya, ia menawarkan produk lokal Hair Mask X-pert ini, pegawainya juga menunjukkan hasil rambut nya setelah pemakaian produk ini (yang memang rambutnya yang setelah diwarnai itu tetap lembut) karena gw sebelumnya juga telah menggunakan produk dari X-pert juga yaitu Hair Tonicnya dan merasakan hasilnya jadi ga ragu untuk memutuskan membeli hair mask nya & hair spray nya juga. Untuk Hair Masknya sendiri ngga disangka kalau ada pilihan warnanya dari Brown, Blonde, Violet, etc jadi Hair Mask ini selain melembutkan juga menerangkan/ memberikan kesan warna terang kembali kepada warna rambut yang sudah mulai pudar/butek cat warnanya. 


Terang saja, namanya saja adalah Hair Colour Mask. Gw memilih warna Violet, sesampainya dirumah karena sudah penasaran, langsung mencoba meng-applikasikannya dirambut dan memang benar seperti masker biasa dan tidak berbau seperti hair colour sama sekali. Setelah mulai tahap membilasnya dengan air disitu gw mulai deg-degan akan hasilnya menjadi warna yang seperti apa, apakah sesuai dengan bayangan gw atau tidak, kala itu rambut gw sebelumnya adalah Turquoise x Blonde, setelah bilas dan memandang kaca, benar-benar senang banget sama hasilnya, puas sekali dengan warnanya yang Pastel! Akhirnya berhasil punya rambut pastel! Benar-benar diluar dugaan karena dari hasilnya seperti hasil mencat rambut padahal nyatanya tidak mencat rambut hanya Hair-masking! Besok sesampainya di kampus all of my friends were very surprised of my hair that it really, really turned out dazzlingly splendid than it was before, not as surprised as I am though. They even didn't believe that I told them I wasn't re-colouring my hair I was only Hair-masking it! hahahaha 


P.S. all of my dearest readers I will be less active on blog for these couple of weeks (I'm facing my final exam) so, yeah.. #philippians 4:13# Oh, since I'm new on LOOKBOOK can you guys kindly fan me? I only have like zero fan lol fan and hype my look, I'll fan and spam hypes back on yours don't worry! Lookbook.nu/lucylie Or, you probably want a follow for follow on Instagram? Catch me: Instagram.com/lucylie_ *if only you have a nice feed x)*

I'm not an expert, but I hope this post can help you! see ya next post! 
Lucy, xx

Share this:

HIII, hello

Thank u for reading this INFP's mind, leave a footprint, share your story, or simply a 'Hi'! Excited to hear anything back from the readers :) - 22 years journeying, delightfully living life to the fullest, passionate to equip and inspire young ppl tru Art, Events and Ministry. Currently in Jakarta, pursuing Bachelor of Arts in International Relations Communication.

56 comments:

  1. wow I love your hair! Amazing:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound really complicated, but I love the result =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need to buy the hair tonic. look so perfect and work well.
    would you like to follow each other on gfc? If you follow me,
    I will follow you back after it. Thank you! ^^
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i follow you :))) http://betrendylbeyourself.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a wonderful post :)) enjoy your day!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how your hair turned out, looks gorgeous, Lucy. Thx for your sweet comment. No, it's me who loves k-pop. Yep I am talking your Korean pop. My boyfriend just humor me while listening when I play it all the time, lol. Nah he doesn't mind, but it's not really his kinda music, tho. Good luck with the exams, Lucy.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello dear, thank's a lot for visiting my blog, for the comment and oh appreciate your warm gesture. I love following each other (followed you now). Comment me back whenever you have time and I fan your lookbok, followed u via instagram and here on GFC too. Stay pretty and stay posted! p.s I make my hair purple using food color whenever I ran out of semi-permanent hair dye. LOL! it's true.. ;)

    Love,
    Cassie Thriftier

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear, thank's a lot for visiting my blog, for the comment and oh appreciate your warm gesture. I love following each other (followed you now). Comment me back whenever you have time and I fan your lookbok, followed u via instagram and here on GFC too. Stay pretty and stay posted! p.s I make my hair purple using food color whenever I ran out of semi-permanent hair dye. LOL! it's true.. ;)

    Love,
    Cassie Thriftier

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post<3 Follow u :)

    http://majaanchevska.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your hair :b

    And love your blog!
    I'm already following you! Hope you can follow back <3
    XO, Sweet Home | BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! Love your hair! I'm still thinking to dye my hair tho :)
    Have a great day! :)

    new post on WHITE JOURNAL
    WHITE JOURNAL by Marissa Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome haircolor!

    P.S.
    Yes, I use photoshop to edit it.
    And I've followed you already :)

    Regards,
    Aul

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi:)
    I just followed you back on GFC(Follower 59).
    Have a nice day:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow. what a change. I thought about a dramatic change too but my hair already is destroyed so I may better stay with my boring brown long hair =D

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! This is a very interesting post and photos even more outrageous! :) I'm willing to look at it forever :))))

    Ask me, please ask a question in a comment on my blog at: http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.com/2015/07/q-ask-me.html

    Happy Friday!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! This is a very interesting post and photos even more outrageous! :) I'm willing to look at it forever :))))

    Ask me, please ask a question in a comment on my blog at: http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.com/2015/07/q-ask-me.html

    Happy Friday!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sure we can follow each other! I follow u now ^^

    http://www.vonsnef.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, dear!
    Tahnk you for visiting my blog) I followed as #63!

    kireikana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow great result
    I`m your new follower in GFC, hope you might follow me back:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ah! is so great ^^ very nice color and result! I love the color so much~

    Want to Follow each other on GFC, Google+, and Bloglovin?
    Let Me Know If you follow me and i will follow back you, Just Comment on my blog post (:

    Thank You! ^^

    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice post!
    Thanks for visiting my blog, i'm now following you via GFC, do follow back
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this hair tutorial. You're very original (:
    I follow you @ GFC, G+ and Bloglovin, hope you'll follow me back :D
    Thank you so much for stopping by

    Isabelle.
    modellabella blog NEW POST

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great post the photos are so cute<3 thanks for sharing. and thank you for the comment on my blog followed you already hope you follow back:)

    xox
    http://www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your hair:)
    thank for visiting and commenting on my blog! and sure, let's keep in touch, I'm your new follower on GFC #69!

    x
    mynameiskristina blog // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your blog!!! follow 4follow? kiss
    http://loryschannelmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Replies
    1. Sure I'd like to follow each other!
      Following and waiting for you :)

      Delete
  27. Love your look! I am following your blog. Hope you will follow back. xxx Keep in touch
    http://retro-electric.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. who would have known that a hair mask can make such a difference?
    I always wanted pastel hair but I don't have the guts for it:) perhaps I'll try a wig:)

    thanks for sharing:)

    xoxo

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your hair is so cool!! Adorable lilac colour!

    WWW.LIAKW.COM

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks dear, following your blog, waiting for you to follow back!!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love your hair color!<3
    Thanks for visiting my blog! And sure I'd love to follow each other! I followed you via gfc, bloglovin, g+, and lookbook (gak tanggung2 lol) now it's your turnnnn ;D

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Halo, saya mau tanya, untuk dapetin warna putih/silver/platinum di rambut kamu sebelum pakai violet hair mask di-bleach berapa kali itu ya? Terus untuk ngilangin warna kuningnya, kamu pakai apa?
    Nantinya dari penggunaan violet hair mask ini, apakah tone kuning dari hasil bleaching bisa diminimalisir? Thank you!
    Btw, keren banget lho hasilnya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kurang lebih 9-11 kali tapi dengan jangka waktu panjang tidak langsung di bleach berkali dalam sekali proses. Itu harus pakai shampoo botol ungu dari wella cuma bisa ditemuin di amazon.com atau shop2 luar. Tapi kadang di salon2 seperti johnny andrean ada jual.
      Bisa diminimalisir kok. Thankyou ya sudah mampir!

      Delete
  33. Hi, love the hair color, I also wanted to a pastel hair color but I don't have the courage, and my hair gets damage easily, anyway, it looks great on you <3 Followed you on Look book and GFC :)

    Capturing Life Memoirs | http://aimeebustillo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow it looks fantastic!
    Yes of course we can follow each other via instagram, what is your name ?:)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Guuurl, it looks amazing haha So stylish! Love it!
    I'm following you on gfc, hope you'll follow back so we can keep in touch ♥ xx, Veni

    Style with Veni | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi dear! You have a fantastic blog:)
    Follow each other?
    Have a nie day dear,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+, Twitter, facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://www.rabeasbeautytipps.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Following you back dear!
    Keep in touch,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  39. I haven't tried changing my hair color but would love to. Great post!

    Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+, Twitter, facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://www.rabeasbeautytipps.com/

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog!
    I just followed you via gfc! I hope you follow back!
    Have a lovely month!
    Joanna, from Syros2J's

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like the new look :)
    iam-moi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love your hair!!

    I really like to follow your blog, your articles are amazing! Kisses. ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

    http://culore.blogspot.ro

    FOLOOW ME VIA GFC if you don’t already
    ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  44. Your hair looks so good! Good luck with the exams! <3

    Hugs from Denmark x
    Mathilde | MATHILDE JULIE

    ReplyDelete
  45. Would you like to follow each other on GFC, G+ and Instagram?

    vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. haii....mau tanya, pada post kmu yg diy blue hair, setelah bleaching kamu color pake felice 0.00, itu rambut kamu kuning banget "kayak sule", tapi setelah kamu color pake biru kenapa jadi gelap gitu ya atasnya, coklat2 gitu? itu kamu cat biru semua atau kamu catn dengan brown color?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  47. http://www.lilshelullabies.link/2015/01/how-to-get-blue-hair-tips.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete

TRANSLATE THIS BLOG