CAMPUS OUTFIT POSTS AND LITTLE THOUGHTS....

Hip Prints.


Denim Double.
This heart of mine was made to love you travel this world



*****
Through years there were laying life parts that growing me up and changing perspectives in me, here's two of them:

1. Surrounded by a family with a lot of them having a clear white/yellow skin and with their very pure Chinese face made me felt insecure with my skin tone when I was a child. And my face also not very pure Chinese, it is still Asian though. It's not because of I was adopted or something but it is because I am a mixed-race. One grandmother from my father is a mixed-race. I remember one time, I was very obsessed on wanting a white skin tone and I spent wasted a lot of money bought few white skin products and it wasnt changed anything. That was happened on my elementary-school time. Now, presently, currently, I'm looking at how I am very appealing with my Tan skin tone, how I am no longer playing outside on the street scaring the sun light out of me. (In fact I always face any sun light in any possible way a.k.a Tanning). How I'm shamelessly couldn't be any more proud with my skin tone now. As well as my face, I chose to accept the Mixed-race thing, it's far more like I'm unique because man it's freaking bunch of blending bloods of hottest race ever, well said, I'm all-flawesome-everything. I by now see Tan skin tone as a beautiful and hot thing.

2. I've been told and taught that Money ruled everything. Well, Bible changed my perspective.
"The payoff for meekness and Fear-of-God is
Plenty, Honor, and a Satisfying Life,."  Proverbs 22:44 MSG

*******

Half Batik Kimono.

(I am currently listening to Hillsong United new albumEMPIRES! It's really good! My favourites are Touch The SkyStreet Called Mercy and Say The Word)

((P.s. Both Batik and Tosca dress above were my mum made!))
Lucy, xx

Share this:

HI THERE !

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS INFP'S MIND, LEAVE A FOOTPRINT, SHARE YOUR STORY, OR SIMPLY A HI :)

16 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy! Thanks for stopping by on my blog and btw i love your daily outfit and your hair is so amazing like really cool! I've always wanted to try like dyeing my hair ombre with bright color but i was always afraid to do that haha. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand your first point. People are often surprised by the fact that I am an Indian because
    they believe all Indians are very dark skinned. It is surprising because India is such a multi
    cultural country and even though I understand their confusion, sometimes its hard not to
    get offended.
    Thanks for stopping by!


    S.
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lucy:) my name is Lucy too:)))
    nice post and great blog:)
    you asked me for follow each other I followed you on GFC but please follow me back:)
    kisses
    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looks, the last one is my favorite.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heeey Sweetheart!
    I am Brazilian and I was looking for foreign blogs then I found his own, which by the way is beautiful and certainly I'm already following you.
    It makes me a visit there on my blog, I'll love it!
    Sucess always!
    XOXO *--*

    www.makedamotociclista.blogspot.com.br
    My Instagram: tamiya343
    My Twitter: @ cat_343

    ReplyDelete
  6. follow me i follow back:
    http://betrendylbeyourself.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looove them!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be proud of who you are, you're gorgeous c:
    And love your urban fashion style as well! Xx
    Ice Pandora

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are beautiful the way you are, don't change!! uniqueness is a gift :)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's great that you still managed to take outfit shots. I can't manage to take mine. Anyway, cool outfits. You dress like one of those cool kids :)

    Looking forward to see more of your posts. Do you have an instagram account? Maybe we could follow each other. Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog or sending me a request. I'll follow back :) Thanks!

    IG: @shairangelique

    Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the denim double look!!

    sisepuedee.blogspot.dk
    -Milla

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your daily campus looks! Missing my university's life too

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great blog!
    Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other? ^_^

    http://omnia-est-vanitas.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hoje eu resolvi seguir seu blog.
    Será que você teria coragem de
    seguir o meu?

    Beijos,




    .

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your style, in love with the second outfit!

    ReplyDelete

TRANSLATE THIS BLOG