INDONESIA NATIONAL GALLERY TRIP

// Tetap Merdeka // Keep The Freedom //



---Printed snapback: Clockhouse C&A ---Denim: Graphis-- Training: @mossimosupply.co --- 

Shoes: Wakai ライフスタイル



Place: National Gallery Indonesia/ Galeri Nasional Indonesia, Central Jakarta.



Share this:

HIII, hello

Thank u for reading this INFP's mind, leave a footprint, share your story, or simply a 'Hi'! Excited to hear anything back from the readers :) - 22 years journeying, delightfully living life to the fullest, passionate to equip and inspire young ppl tru Art, Events and Ministry. Currently in Jakarta, pursuing Bachelor of Arts in International Relations Communication.

7 comments:

  1. Hello I love your blog! I just followed you, maybe you could follow back too :) Have a great day!





    Simsaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics!

    I am following you on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    MY PETITE CORNER

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Why are you so creative Luceeee. I love your blog <3

    Visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such awesome photos! Love it.

    Please check out my blog http://misstingchen.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

TRANSLATE THIS BLOG