WHOA I GOT FASHION TV MEET & GREET INVITATION, YET I MISSED IT


My friend texted me last sunday asked if I can go to this event, she got this invitation from Fashion TV's direct people due to she has once applied to become a Make Up Artist for Fashion TV Indonesia. But we both can't go to this event at the end. Ya, sad to say that I can't go to this event, it's such a very great chance to be skipped innit? The time is just not match, I'm in time doing my final exam and most importantly I've got to perform for my class theatre project tomorrow, we have that one subject which to pass the final exam, we must make a 'play' to pass it. And here we go. I'm in a very busy week. Pretty much buzzin' here.

 Anyway, is there any one of you my readers have came to this event? Tell me wassup there. Lucy xx

Share this:

HIII, hello

Thank u for reading this INFP's mind, leave a footprint, share your story, or simply a 'Hi'! Excited to hear anything back from the readers :) - 22 years journeying, delightfully living life to the fullest, passionate to equip and inspire young ppl tru Art, Events and Ministry. Currently in Jakarta, pursuing Bachelor of Arts in International Relations Communication.

1 comments:

  1. hello!
    thank you for visiting my blog and for the follow.
    i followed you back on GFC! :)
    Australia was the most peaceful country since there isn't any war involved here right now but after the Sydney siege recently.. i guess its becoming dangerous now :(

    emiri-desu.blogspot.com.au
    x

    ReplyDelete

TRANSLATE THIS BLOG