INVINCIBLE

"My dear, in the midst of hate, I found there was within me an invincible love.
In the midst of tears, I found there was within me, an invincible smile.
------Black long sleeved pocket tee; unbranded-----Black sheer skirt; unbranded------DIY black transparent clutch------Monochrome triangle pattern heels; Grivano------
Hard Rock Cafe, South Jakarta.
Fashion in: Sheer Outfit.
...through it all, that... Even the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer.
For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, there's something stronger - something better, pushing right back." 
Falsely yours, - Albert Camus
December, 14. The day when one of my campus' classmates got to top 10 of CosmoGirl! of the year, Indonesia 2014. We got invited to see her and we happened to be the supporters. We can't help ourself when we found out she finally made it into 2nd place (Runner Up). We, one by one ran to her arms, hugged her tight and kept congratulate her. I saw herself almost crying when she was trying to reach the winner cup, but she didn't. I'm impressed, because it quite hard to hold back 'happy tears' from fallin. She really is a champion. Well, this was one of my story from a lot of stories I had during my first semester in campus. I'd like to hear yours, whether it's second, third, fourth or even last semester of yours. Do not hesitate to leave a reply! Lucy,x

Share this:

HIII, hello

Thank u for reading this INFP's mind, leave a footprint, share your story, or simply a 'Hi'! Excited to hear anything back from the readers :) - 22 years journeying, delightfully living life to the fullest, passionate to equip and inspire young ppl tru Art, Events and Ministry. Currently in Jakarta, pursuing Bachelor of Arts in International Relations Communication.

7 comments:

  1. Nice photos and post!! You look so pretty!!! I love your skirt!!
    Have a good week!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to your classmate for making 2nd place!! Love your outfit!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit! so beautiful. i'm your new follower, here is my makeup blog if you're interested!

    http://makeupmajesty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very beautiful and elegant .
    Maybe want follow each other? If yes, just follow me and i follow you back . I have a linky party international on my blog. It is to meet new blogs.
    Kisses from: redecoratelg.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit and you amazing skirt!
    I'm your new follower. Hope you follow me back! :*


    Another earth pink

    Twitter

    Instagram


    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow congrats to your classmate! You look amazing btw, I love your mesh skirt.
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

TRANSLATE THIS BLOG