JAKARTA FASHION WEEK 2015 #3

Her blog: Brownplatform.com

  ------------Headband: Forever 21------------- Top: Garage sale-------------- Skirt: Krizz------------- Black Stocking---------------Bag: Pasarbaru----------- Shoes: ICONinety 9---------------Revlon marooned lipstick-------------
pic taken by me :)






























My friend and I, we were both happy and overwhelmed by the fact we have attended this epic fashion event that had always been happening every year in every country whole world. For fashion enthusiast people like us and also first time attending on this event could be such an unforgettable moment. Pouring out our gratitude to one of our friends who have given us this invitation! None other she's the one who took Fashion Study At Bunka - Jakarta, place where Tex Saverio had studied. Now that I would gladly announce I, Lucyana Hendrika Lie have witnessed the real fashion designer runway, yes, real, for the very first time of my life. After the depth of time I have been blogging. I am massively thankful, overwhelmed and long live into fashion. Once again, or shud I say over again, God has turned my life unpredictably marvelous. And obviously, I wish that a chance like this can always happen into my life. Not to mention about meeting one of the famous Indonesian's fashion blogger, completed the day— I liked it much the idea of accidentally met a famous successful icon and took a pict with them, it's like a fortunate charm for me that one day, sooner or later, I'll be as successful as them. And if that day happened I'd like to remember this moment :). Well, that was mine, uhm what about your early November story? Hope it is great as me :)) ah, and my friend, Olive (she's w me on the pict above) have made a new fashion blog, please kindly visit her blog The Purple Alien. It's new but won't be new forever.

Love,
Lucy x

Share this:

HIII, hello

Thank u for reading this INFP's mind, leave a footprint, share your story, or simply a 'Hi'! Excited to hear anything back from the readers :) - 22 years journeying, delightfully living life to the fullest, passionate to equip and inspire young ppl tru Art, Events and Ministry. Currently in Jakarta, pursuing Bachelor of Arts in International Relations Communication.

19 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by, Followed you on GFC! Please
    follow me back!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog dear
    would you like to follow each other on our blogs ...?
    let me know> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it 
    I wait for you, kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, sounds like an awesome event. Both of you look amazing, love your style girl. Gorgeous. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you look so great ! So in love the way you rock your style ;)

    www.shabrinahazimi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Seems like such a cool event: you're lucky to have gone! <3 Your outfits are both gorgeous!

    Would you like to follow each other? Xox let me know here and here (optionally)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi again! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! Here's my reply:
      Hi Lucy, dear! Thank you so much, your comment is so very sweet! :) I used to have to put them because of my old template, but now I only use them sometimes. I'm thinking I'll have a competition run from December the first to sometime in January, and at the end there'll be a prize, but I'm not sure about another giveaway. Maybe in summertime, again. ^_^
      Xox I'll certainly let you know when I do and thanks so much for following! I've followed you back. And of course you can add the button. I don't own it. It's from a website you can find here !

      Delete
  6. Sorry to say but there must have gone something wrong while you tried to join. You don't show up at my GFC list. Please would you pretty please be so kind and try following again. Meanwhile I follow you, so please try again. Thank you so much in advance, waiting for you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for that, I did it again and I can make sure that i have followed you now :)xx

      Delete
  7. soo cool! I love the pics! So stylish!!!!
    Would really appreciated, if we could follow each other on BL and GFC! So that we can keep in touch!
    Just started following you, Waiting for you to follow back :)
    xoxo Colli // my little blog - tobeyoutiful // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for passatsul my blog!
    I start, I just became a follower of your blog.
    I hope spare parts> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it
    I'll be waiting, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely photos! I like your sporty outfit and wish I could go to Jakarta fashion week next time!

    Deasy Tantra

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog
    Please check mine --> My lips are Poison
    Hope you can have a look at my blog. If you wanna follow each other, follow me and comment in my blog when done!

    xx
    Ly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hiya,

    I've just realised that you have followed me, sorry for the delay. I have now followed you back and am your #23 follower.

    vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post!!!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know...I always follow back.
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

TRANSLATE THIS BLOG