WHAT RUNWAY?

I didn't know how to start but, this might way too late to post this event. It almost past 3 months since the day event, Believe me I was meant to post this 3/4 days right after the ending of the event but I get distracted by some things I put my first priority on. I feel sorry for that. But, first, I wanted to thank for all of you who have or have not given me a feedback in this blog after stopping by, I was just a bit surprised by the trafficviewers in my previous post. Second, if you have already seen my chapters I have had written about this Runway [click], this post I'll share to you few pictures of how the runway was, but just have in mind that I am not trying to impress you or anybody. Go back to March 29th I was looking for an experience but some people just misunderstood me thinking that I wanted to become a model, let me explain, I joined this cause I was hipped by that brilliant TV-show Asia's Next Top Model, I watched it everyday at home and if there's a chance for me to meet the contestants I wouldn't miss it cause it would be great and I'm into fashion too, there's fashion styling class directed by Githa Moran the CEO of the famous GOgirl! Magazine. Should I miss this one, too? Besides, I'm a blogger, any events that I joined I count it as my substance. The experience of walking on the runway is the least reason why I  joined this. Different case if I was walking on the runway-together-side-by-side with the AsNTM's contestants yeah that was the advertising-event made us think, I was disappointed to be honest, they said that we can be on the same runway with them, we were indeed walking on the same runway with them but not-the-same-time. How pathetic, I was put my expectation too high, and how clever they were already made us think about that, so they can have so many participants and they can complete their mission: to get MURI record of the biggest runway with thousands catwalk-er along per time. They held it 4 times in 4 different cities in Indonesia. They really meant it. 
Fashion Styling Class by Githa Moran the CEO of GOgirl! magazine

Don't mention it, I know I'm in my "over-weight" period at that moment

friendly reminder: I'm not a model, pardon the way I walk, at least I'm not falling down.

The adorable AsNTM Runner up: Joddily from Philliphine

From left to right: Janice - Indonesia, Sheena - Malaysia (The winner of Asia's Next Top Model Season 2), Joddily - Philiphines, Bona - Indonesia, Katarina _ Philiphines.


TRESemmé's director and crew received their MURI's record


just became a new member of what-to-keep inside my desk as another memory

Share this:

HIII, hello

Thank u for reading this INFP's mind, leave a footprint, share your story, or simply a 'Hi'! Excited to hear anything back from the readers :) - 22 years journeying, delightfully living life to the fullest, passionate to equip and inspire young ppl tru Art, Events and Ministry. Currently in Jakarta, pursuing Bachelor of Arts in International Relations Communication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TRANSLATE THIS BLOG