FIRST TIME OWN SEMI BOOTS AND HAVE IT CUSTOM-MADE

GREAT SHOES BRING YOU TO A GREAT PLACE


taken by Lucy Lie with BlackBerry Gemini 

can't believe I finally own this boots with my own money! I've been waiting for so long, as long as my love for you *skip this* The design of this shoes is my own request for your information... I requested this semi-boots from Nsbwz shoeline and I want you to guess how much money I have spent to bought this boots ;)

Share this:

HIII, hello

Thank u for reading this INFP's mind, leave a footprint, share your story, or simply a 'Hi'! Excited to hear anything back from the readers :) - 22 years journeying, delightfully living life to the fullest, passionate to equip and inspire young ppl tru Art, Events and Ministry. Currently in Jakarta, pursuing Bachelor of Arts in International Relations Communication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TRANSLATE THIS BLOG