SO I JUST MET THE IT GIRL, SONIA ERYKA.

Sonia Eryka 1 of the most famous fashion blogger in Indonesia, admitted by some magazines like Teen Vogue. Have her own ol shop called Riots-Barbie & owner  of  Ninotchka cafĂ©. She played in “Kepompong” movie on SCTV about 3 or  4 years ago, part of Ponds “Make It Happen”. Want to see  the fabulousness ?
click this and this you will like her ;) I put her pict (left) which simple, stylist, and BLUE <3. And my pict with her(right)Some of  my friends know her, no, I mean really know. Sonia was one church with me (shocked) my friend told me that they often saw and talk to Sonia, wow. Unfortunately I never see Sonia in that Church. Sonia and Joshua Suherman was one church with me, so unexpected. I wish we can meet again, you’re my inspiration also role model. Girl I inspired in Indonesia are Agnes Monica and you Sonia. I like your point of view, your road to success, your stuff that you are doing in like boutique, photoshoot, food. And your style of course, I love it. Next time I will take the best picture with you, maybe we both can make an adorable look. What? DREAM IS LEGAL right? hahaha fashion is in our passion *wink* 

Share this:

HIII, hello

Thank u for reading this INFP's mind, leave a footprint, share your story, or simply a 'Hi'! Excited to hear anything back from the readers :) - 22 years journeying, delightfully living life to the fullest, passionate to equip and inspire young ppl tru Art, Events and Ministry. Currently in Jakarta, pursuing Bachelor of Arts in International Relations Communication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TRANSLATE THIS BLOG