A SUNNY DAY TO TAKE A PORTFOLIO

Models : Novi Damata , Evelyn Winstin, and Me
I’m not exactly remember when I took these pictures.
Novi and I rested in Evey's house for one night. then at the morning we were going to the place uhmmmm...maybe I should say a little good view place which helped our photoshoot became almost GOOD. hehehehehe. BIG THANKS to my friends (oops, my crews I mean #profesionaltalk :p) YOU ROCKS!♥ Dress    and     hairdo    by    ourselves. most    of    the    photos    were   captured    by Me. Edit     photos    by    Me    also  =)

The word Lady In Waiting 
grabbed from the book by 
 Debby Jones & Jackie Kendall
You can check it out and read it. Really recommended book!! :)

Share this:

HIII, hello

Thank u for reading this INFP's mind, leave a footprint, share your story, or simply a 'Hi'! Excited to hear anything back from the readers :) - 22 years journeying, delightfully living life to the fullest, passionate to equip and inspire young ppl tru Art, Events and Ministry. Currently in Jakarta, pursuing Bachelor of Arts in International Relations Communication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TRANSLATE THIS BLOG