TRYING HANBOOK MADE BY MY MUM AND PJAMAS (?)


Model : Baby Febriana
Dress : K o r e a n    T r a d i t i o n a l    D r e s s called H a n b o k
Place : M y   R o o m
Capture :   B y   M e   w i t h   B l a c k B e r r y   G e m i n i 
 A little story ‘bout my dress :
My mom made this for me
Cute huh? Yeah.. But, I wore it only once. It’s about nine years ago. I never thought this Korean Traditional dress called Hanbok could suit with me. My face, my skin WOOAAH -_-
Okay, seems like I got crisis “self esteem”. Then Baby came in to my house. Never planned it before to take a picture with this dress.. We just let it flow with our conversation. And u can see it by yourself, this dress more better wore by baby than me.HAHAHA. Thanks mom anyway!








Model : Evelyn Winstin Iskandar
a.k.a Evey/Eve

Place : M y   R o o m

Capture :   B y   M e   w i t h   B l a c k B e r r y   O n y x  II

Edit :  M e   A l s o




 

Evey was so excited about this. Just see.. Evey’s photos more than Baby’s photos (_ _ “) Evey wore a dress by my mom made too!
F.Y.I my mom is a fashion designer, cool huh? Yeahh..but not too famous. Don’t ask me..I’ve wore this dress also, and no, I don’t got crisis self esteem. I wore this dress boldly. I'm not sure what kinda dress that is. Baloons-arm dress? Little-fairy dress? Ohh.. you name it! :D

Share this:

HIII, hello

Thank u for reading this INFP's mind, leave a footprint, share your story, or simply a 'Hi'! Excited to hear anything back from the readers :) - 22 years journeying, delightfully living life to the fullest, passionate to equip and inspire young ppl tru Art, Events and Ministry. Currently in Jakarta, pursuing Bachelor of Arts in International Relations Communication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TRANSLATE THIS BLOG